F-R-I-D-A-Y!

Since it is Friday tomorrow, me and my roommates are planning to have a relaxing day off. Nakakasawa naman kung lagi ka lang nasa kama tuwing walang pasok. Baka magka bed sore na ko nun. Also, I want to see how beautiful the Abu Dhabi is. Sabi ko kasi gusto kong tumambay sa tabing dagat while having a cup of coffee. Parang ang sarap namnamin ng ganun moment. Uber relaxing. I had my first attempt of this “moment” when I was in Japan 2 years ago. Yung veranda nung apartment ko tapat lang ng dagat. Ok sana kaso super lamig dahil winter season that time. At kahit me hawak ka ngang kape, kulang pa din yung init hehehe. Anyway, let’s go back to the topic. I’m also excited for tomorrow’s plan because I will use Asano for the second time. And since I will be hanging out with the two couples, I am planning to take prenuptial shots for them. Hindi na ata ako sanay pumitik hehehe. Well let’s just see. :)

And oh another thing! I made a list to-do for tomorrow.

1. Sleep a lot.

2. Help Ate Mira to cook spaghetti. (This will be my treat because I had my first salary.)

3. Clean the room.

4. Smile a lot.

5. Forget about work for a while.

6. LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!

Hope I could accomplish these tomorrow.

Have a great day ahead! (^o^)

2 comments:

  Anonymous

February 18, 2010 at 6:18 AM

psssst...bakit ka nanggya ng theme??? at last may blog ka na..wehehehe

  zynchi

February 18, 2010 at 10:26 AM

inaayos ko pa heheh. patulong naman! pano magchatbox?

Related Posts with Thumbnails